Privacy Statement of Lexington MA Federal Credit Union (November 2003)
This is our privacy notice to our members. When we use the words “you” and “your”, we mean the following types of members:
All of our consumer members who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Credit card
All former members.
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our member. We will tell you what measured we take to secure that information.
Definition of Terms
We first define some terms.
- We, our, and us means Lexington MA Federal Credit Union.
- Nonpersonal public information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
The Information That We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
The Confidentiality, Security, and Integrity of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information and Nonaffiliated Third Parties
Sine we value our member relationship with you, we will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law.
Nonpublic Personal Information and Former Members
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive member, we will follow the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.